Produce here is so fresh and inexpensive! I got a big bag or asparagus, fresh green beans, lemons with the leaves still stuck to them, onions, carrots, and impossibly big zucchini for €2.40 yesterday before Easter apocalypse.
A Melanie in her natural habitat.
Melanie and I got a good deal on riding a bike surrey, which we did with great gusto.
This park was so great! I even made a friend.
A few days ago, at some amazing ruins of the Roman Baths.
Melanie has a cold so we are staying in. I made minestrone soup from scratch and we watched our friend Alessandro's movies while I made Melanie drink more juice than she considered acceptable.
Today everything is shut down for Easter except a few tourist trap stores.
I think I'll make us lemon herbed asparagus and we will watch Dracula.
We are on a bit of a Gary Oldman kick....
Gary Oldman.
No comments:
Post a Comment